Jiuxun Jin (b.1989 China) is an electronic media artist currently based in Brooklyn, New York.
AREAS OF STUDIO EXPERTISE
- Electronic Media: Digital Imaging, Animation, Video, Sound.
- Drawing, Sculpture, B&W Darkroom Printing.
- 2017 - Master of Fine Arts, Photographic and Electronic Media(PEM), Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore, MD.
2013 - Bachelor of Fine Arts, Digital Media Art, Tianjin Academy of Fine Art, Tianjin.
- 2018 Forget It, YUI Gallery, New York, NY
- 2017 Fall Group Show, Greenpoint Gallery, Brooklyn, NY.
- 2017 DARK & SCARY HALLOWEEN SHOW, Greenpoint Gallery, Brooklyn, NY.
- 2017 STRING THEORIES, ONLINE EXHIBITION SHOW #42, Field Projects, NY.
- 2017 20/92 Video Festival, Icebox Gallery, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2017 Exploring Heritage, Space Camp Gallery, Baltimore, MD.
- 2017 Juried Group Show, Fox Gallery, Baltimore, MD.
- 2017 Fall Show, Fox Gallery, Baltimore, MD.
- 2016 Experimental Art Exhibition, Experimental Art Committee, China Artist Association Experimental Art Teaching and Creation Seminar of Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts, Tianjin, China.
- 2016 Brick Wall Biennale, Graduate Studio Center, Baltimore, MD, USA.
- 2015 PEM Fall Show, Sheila & Richard Riggs Gallery, Baltimore, MD, USA.
- 2013 Tianjin Academy of Fine Art Thesis Show, TAFA Gallery, Tianjin, China.
- 2013 MADATAC, International Festival of Contemporary Visual Audio & Media Art, Spain.
- 2013 The Start of a Long Journey, The Book and Exhibition of Outstanding Works by 2013 Graduates from Key Art Institute in China.
- 2012 Pingyao Video Exhibition, Pingyao, China.
- 2011 LIFE and ART, Hebei Art Gallery, Hebei China.
- 2011 Seek Novelty, Tianjin Academy of Fine Art, TAFA Gallery, Tianjin, China.
- 2010 First Year Exhibition, Tianjin Academy of Fine Art, 3526 Gallery, Tianjin, China.
- 2017 Forced Landing, Great White Wall Gallery, Baltimore, MD, USA.